What is MSCG, Inc?
Michigan Specialized Communications Group Inc. was founded on the principle of providing resources to the local Amateur Radio Public Service Corps.
Michigan Specialized Communications Group (MSCG) is incorporated as a non-profit corporation under the laws of the State of Michigan. MSCG Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
- To contact the public and introduce them to Amateur Radio.
- To assist the public in training and obtaining an Amateur Radio license.
- To enhance the state of the art in radio communications.
- To promote organization activities which involve the public regardless of age, race, or sex.
- To promote emergency and public service communications.
The business of MSCG, Inc. is conducted using a Board of Directors in accordance with the MSCG, Inc. Bylaws adopted June 04, 2011. Except for rare occasions stipulated in the Bylaws, each director has a single vote to decide all issues taken up by the Board. At Board meetings, a minimum of three board members is required to constitute a quorum. The President does not have an active vote unless there is a tie.
Siren Testing Is UnderWay!!!
Visit the Siren Page to see details on testing, and the siren list..
The michigan Specialized Communications Group in partnership with the National Weather Service and Genesee County Sherrif's dept. of emergency management is pleased to announce the 2013 skywarn training schedule.
Tuesday, May 7th at 7 p.m.
Class will be held at the Genesee County Administration Building, in the Harris Auditorium on the 3rd floor.
Call MSCG Inc. @ 810-545-7260 for more information