Contact MSCG Inc.
P.O. Box 501
Flushing, MI 48433
E-mail questions to email@example.com or the correct officer.
- President - Clayton Hewitt (KF8UI) firstname.lastname@example.org
The President directs the business affairs of MSCG, Under the supervision of the Board of Directors.
- Vice-President - Dale Collins (KC8ZXF) email@example.com
The V.P directs the business affairs of MSCG Inc., Under the supervision of the Board of Directors in the absence of the President.
- Secretary - Tim Knights (KC8OYE) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secretary takes minutes of all Board meetings and General Membership meetings and issues checks for Board approved MSCG expenses in the absence of the Director of Finance.
- Treasurer - Doug Parkinson (WB8DLN) email@example.com
The Finance Director accounts for all MSCG income and expenses and prepares a report on the financial status of the organization to the Board on a quarterly basis and prepares an annual financial report for the membership and the auditor.
- Public Information Officer (PIO) - Tim Knights (KC8OYE) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Technology - Tim Knights (KC8OYE) email@example.com
- Engineering - Dale Collins (KC8ZXF) firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSCG Newsletter - Tim Knights (KC8OYE) email@example.com
- KC8KGZ Trustee - Clayton Hewitt (KF8UI) firstname.lastname@example.org
- 444.650 Repeater Head - Clayton Hewitt (KF8UI) email@example.com
- 147.100 Repeater Head - Tim Knights (KC8OYE) firstname.lastname@example.org
- 147.260 Repeater Head - Tim Knights (KC8OYE)
- ATV Repeater Lead - Alan Smith (WB8YOB)
- Flushing Remote Lead - Doug Parkinson (WB8DLN)
- Fenton Remote Lead - Mike Schafer (KB8RVP)
- Mt. Morris Remote Lead - Michael Vogt (KD8BZZ)
- Davison Remote Lead - Anthony Bryant (W8CCT)
- R.A.C.E.S Officer - Dale Collins (KC8ZXF) email@example.com
The RACES officere maintains communications with the County E.O.M and maintains the RACES cardholder list.
- Deputy R.A.C.E.S R.O - Clayton Hewitt (KF8UI) firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy R.A.C.E.S Radio Officer
- Asst. Dept. R.A.C.E.S R.O - Doug Parkinson (WB8DLN) RACES@mscginc.org
Assistant Deputy RACES Radio Officer
- A.R.E.S E.C - Tim Crane (W8MA) email@example.com
The ARES committee is headed up the Genesee County E.C
- N.T.S - Doug Parkinson (WB8DLN) firstname.lastname@example.org
The NTS Committee handles NTS Training, and Net Control Operations, Training and procedures.
- Director of SkyWarn - Dale Collins (KC8ZXF) email@example.com
The SkyWarn Committee handles Net procedure training in conjunction with the NTS committee, schedules SkyWarn training, and oversees the training of MICON operators.
- Deputy Director of SkyWarn - Michael Vogt (KD8BZZ)
- Assistant Deputy Director of SKYWARN - Michael Vogt (KD8BZZ)
- Genesee County Emergency Manager - David Stamm (DSTAMM) firstname.lastname@example.org
Genesee County Emergency Manager
- Assistant Manager of EM - Robert Seeley (RSEELEY) email@example.com